Sponsored by the Republican Club of Green Valley/Sahuarita:
2014 Republican Election Headquarters is located in Suite 70 (between Marty’s Bistro and The Happy Quail) at the Green Valley Village, corner of Esperanza & N La Canada in Green Valley. Hours are Monday to Saturday, 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. (except holidays).
Every Thursday until Election Day:
Bring your lunch; drinks and cookies are provided.
Come hear a different speaker every week, from 12:00 to 1:00
PLAN AHEAD – mark your calendar!
- September 20 – LD2 Republicans “Convention for Victory”
- October 6 – Last day to register to vote in the 2014 General Election
- October 9 – Early ballots are mailed
- October 24 – Last day to request an early ballot
- November 1 – Last day to MAIL early ballot to have it count
- November 4 - ELECTION DAY
- 1st Thursday of every month – Green Valley Tea Party – 9:00 AM at Friends In Deed (no meetings in June, July, and August)
- Next meeting: September 4 – speaker to be announced
- 2nd Tuesday of every month – Sahuarita Tea Party Patriots – 6:30 PM at Triple Play Restaurant on Duval Mine Road (no meetings in June, July, and August)
- Next meeting: September 9 – speaker to be announced
- 3rd Friday of every month – Quail Creek Republican Club – 9:00 AM at Madera Clubhouse in Quail Creek (no meetings in June, July, and August)
- Next meeting: September 19
- 4th Friday of every month – Republican Club Green Valley/Sahuarita – 9:00 AM at Friends In Deed (no meetings in June and July)
- Next meeting: September 26, Legislative District 2 candidates Daniel Estella (AZ House) and Chris Ackerley (AZ House)
- October 24, Congressman Paul Gosar is the guest speaker
- November 21, Speaker Juan Christomani of the Patriot Academy, “The future of Conservatism” NOTE THE LOCATION: American Legion Post 66 (Duval Mine Road)
The Green Valley Tea Party promotes conservative views and funds conservative causes.
Donations for the Green Valley Tea Party may be sent to:
Green Valley Tea Party
908 N. Kiefer Lane
Green Valley, AZ 85614